Monday, May 28, 2007

the Sampler

I finished 25 pens for the Sampler!! I used a variety of designs including the ladybug, peace sign, heart, stripes, and the original swirl design. I packaged them up with a regular business card and a magnetic one : ) I also sent tons of promos:

I'm really excited because I've worked so hard on everything, and I can't wait to see the results. I'm going to try to post a new pen everyday this week. I've made three mini pens and I need to photograph them, so I just need to make 2 more before Thursday. I'm really happy to have time to blog today, too. We are open today, Memorial Day, but since its slow I don't have to be in until 12! I have to say thanks to every single veteran out there for your service to our country. I am especially thankful for the vets over at VoteVets.org for holding true to themselves and taking a stand for what they know in their hearts is right. What you are saying makes a lot of sense, and I hope people will open their hearts to what you are saying...Thanks again.

No comments: