Monday, July 20, 2009

Etsy Dallas Beer-B-Q



My friend and co-worker had her baby this past Tuesday, so I worked overtime last week. I normally work around 20 hours, so this was a huge difference. I was so excited when it was time for the BBQ this weekend! We had a silent auction of member-donated goods to bid on. All proceeds benefited La Reunion. I donated this pen:



Larry aka Kessler Craftsman grilled the burgers and made some awesome Sangria. We had a nice assortment of beer, too. It was nice to catch up with all my friends and kick the soccer ball around. I'm glad Cheyne of Cut Out and Collect shared the picture taking task with me. Otherwise I wouldn't be in any of the pictures. I'm sitting on the step next to baby Ian wearing black in the Texas heat.

2 comments:

CheyneCuts+Collects said...

glad to help! So awesome the way Ian is looking at you in the photo!

good to see you and talk!

Stephanie said...

Oh I love these pictures! I had a blast at our BBQ. My little Ian looks the same size as the ketchup bottle. Nice perspective!