Thursday, September 17, 2009

Time Track Thursday: Key Questions to Ask Yourself


Here are some amazing questions to ask yourself throughout the day to keep yourself on track, identify things to delegate, and avoid time wasters. Choose one to ask yourself, and start today.
  1. What is the best use of my time right now? -Lakein, How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life
  2. What is the value added from this task? -Kunich & Lester, Survival Kit for Leaders
  3. Is there an easier way to do this? -Griessman, Time Tactics of Very Successful People
  4. What 3-5 things can I accomplish today that will make a big difference to the bottom line?-Rinke, Don't Oil the Squeaky Wheel
  5. Is what I'm doing this minute moving me measurably closer to my goals? -Kennedy, No B.S. Time Management for Entrepreneurs
I have number 5 on a sticky on my computer, and it's a great reminder. These were complied by Pamela Dodd and Dog Sundheim, The 25 Best Time Management Tools and Techniques.

No comments: