Tuesday, November 03, 2009

5 Fab Tutorials from around the Crafty Web


All of my crafty friends and I have been getting ready for holiday shows. In fact, I'm going straight back to my studio to finish up my new line of Eco Journals right after this post! I just wanted to post some fabulous crafty tutorials I've found around the web this month:

1. Upcycled Tin Can Belt Buckle from adaptive reUse- (shown above) It's amazing what you can make from a tin can, and this tutorial is from a patent-pending design by Christine Terrell! Great website, very inspirational work, must bookmark.

2. Smooshy Stack Owl from Lolly Chops- Awesome fabric owls to use up scraps and dazzle your clothing!

3. Magnetic Notepad from Skip to My Lou- I'm addicted to buying these and I'll soon be addicted to making them too. Great gift potential as well!

4. Tubular T-shirt Scarves from College Fashion- I have a bunch of souvenir t-shirts that are perfect for this project.

5. Stylish Pen Case from Pink Penguin- This case looks so cute and it would be great project for using up scrap fabric. Very detailed photos, too.

No comments: