Friday, January 12, 2007

Greek Flag Design

This is my design for Greek Flag pen that I am making for a customer to give to his girlfriend. It was hard to make the cross look right, and the blue stripes are thicker than the white. It was the only way I could make them all fit though. I might play with it a little more later tonight, but for the most part I like the way it turned out.

My customer is one of the hosts of the incredibly informative and funny Evil Liberal Propaganda Network. They have a blog and an internet radio show that airs Mondays and Thursdays at 10-midnight eastern time on indieairplay.com. They "fight CONservative liars with Liberal fire." They make part of their shows into podcats that you can find on itunes. I listen to it all the time when I bead, and I highly recommend their show.

No comments: