Monday, January 15, 2007

Greek Flag & Valentine Pens

I finished the Greek Flag Pen this weekend and listed it this morning. Here's the direct link: Greek Flag Pen. I think it looks great on the blue pen, and I'm glad I chose that one over black. I also listed a Valentine Mini Pen that would make a cute, original Valentine gift!

It's been really, really cold and icy here the past couple days. Many schools were closed today as well. This type of storm is rare in Texas, so it was cool to see all icicles everywhere. I've still never seen snow though. My puppy Ruby doesn't mind the weather with her thick fur coat, but I get real cold real quick. So, I've been taking her out more often for shorter periods of time. The great part is there's nothing to do all day except stay inside and bead!

No comments: