Friday, March 23, 2007

1st Swap on Swap-bot

Here are the two packages I'm about to send out to Carole and Cheryl, my first swap-bot buddies! The swap was to pick from a list of things to send to your partners, and I chose memo pad and gel pen. Those square magnets came with the notepads, and I think they're pretty cute. Since the gel pens I'm sending aren't full-sized, I'm also sending some loom bracelets that I made. =) I painted the envelopes with watercolors, too. Presentation is everything right?

I'm not working at Texas Campaign for the Environment anymore. I'm sad because I loved that job, but I decided I needed to find something better for me and my family (the hours were 2-10pm). I had an interview with Sewell Automotive yesterday, and there are a few more steps in that hiring process. So being proactive, I went ahead and applied for 10 other positions today. Most were administrative positions, and one was for studio photographer! I don't care how long it takes, I just want to find somewhere I like working at. Wish me luck!

No comments: