Monday, March 12, 2007

PEACE Beading Bag

Today I had to share my peace-themed tote made by Nancy Angellotti of stitchz.etsy.com! It was another gift in my peace swap box. It has become my new beading bag that I can take to the coffee shop when I want to work on things there, or beading classes, or beading parties! It's really well made and the fabric is purple, my favorite color. Thanks Nancy, I love it!

I have listed two new pens this week. The first one is the Purple Punk Mini Pen and it is a swirled design with black, silver, and purple. Of course, it writes in purple : ) The second is the Green Peace Mini Pen, and features a green peace sign on a cream background; writes in green, too. I plan to list something new everyday this week, including another of the famous purple butterfly pen pictured on my business cards!

No comments: