Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blog Award


I just received the One Lovely Blog Award from Anna of Life, Craftiness, and Everything Else. She is also the creator behind The House of Mouse. Go check out The Beatles Mice, they are too cute!

Thanks so much, Anna! Now it's my turn to pass it on...
Here are the rules:
  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
1. Craft Cove
2. Macaroni and Glue
3. Studio618
4. Sand Fibers
5. Joy of Life
6. Jaycee Patterns
7. Bags and Buds
8. Funky Finds
9. A Bead A Day
10. Here There Be Monsters
11. Almost Precious
12. Fairy Davis
13. Etsy Stalker
14. Monster Bubbles
15. Today in the Jewelry Studio

Please checkout all these wonderful blogs. They are in no particular order, and you may find a new blog to "follow"!

Side Note: I'm still working on my "Mandibeads" etsy shop. I have some new products, many pens and journals to photograph, and a new logo in the works. I'm shooting for a Grand Opening date of June 1, 2009. Back to work :)

10 comments:

Jaycee Patterns said...

Hi Mandi
Thanks for giving me a 'blog award'.
How do I accept it? I would love to pass it on to others.
Thanks also for your comments about my patterns!
jaycee

Unknown said...

You accept by making a post on your own blog kinda like mine. Feel free to save the blog award image to your computer :)

Wendy Martin said...

Thanks so much Mandi! I really appreciate it. You have a great blog too. On my favorites list now.

Unknown said...

Your welcome! I can't wait to see who you choose for the award :)

Almost Precious said...

Thank you Mandi, your blog is truly lovely. I'm quite honored and very appreciative to be given this award. :)
Anna

Unknown said...

You totally deserve it Anna!

Funky Finds said...

Thank you so much for the blog award! I greatly appreciate it! :) Jessica

Tammy Tutterow said...

Thank you so much for the award! What a great list of blogs, I am super honored to be included!

tkmetalarts said...

Mandi, thanks so much for choosing my blog. I'm totally flattered. :)
Theresa

Studio On The Hill said...

Mandi,
Thank you! I'm flattered! I will post this on my blog! Good luck with sales! You have awesome products!
Karen